What can a box hold?
A standard box can hold about 7 reams of paper or about 8 sweaters (about 1 cubic foot or 30 dry quarts of volume).
What can you store?
- Ski gear, goggles, ski pants, and boots
- Marketing materials, extra inventory, old client files
- Collectibles and collections
- Beach toys, towels, and bags
- Seasonal clothing like sweaters, heavy coats, swim wear, and cover ups
- Tax forms and filings
- Baby items like clothes, toys, books, and keepsake
- Holiday decorations
- Memorabilia like yearbooks, letter sweaters, and scrapbooks
- Photos and photo albums
- Sporting equiment and accessories
- Trophies and awards
- The kid’s school records, artwork, and awards
A large box holds about 14 reams of paper or about 16 sweaters (about 2 cubic feet or 60 dry quarts of volume).
How can you get ClutterFree™
- “Have my holiday decorations come back to me each Dec. 1”
- “Let me know when these tax records are 48 months old”
- “Ship my ski boots to the mountain to meet me on February 27th.”
- “Keep my kid’s special keepsakes until they have their own house.”
- “Hold onto the football gear until next summer – I need room for hockey equiment”
- “I’m done with all the baby gear, but not ready to get rid of it yet.”